Who Wears the Pants?

I've never been a fan of too much color in a wardrobe. It has just never been my thing. They say people are "scared" of color. But that's not quite true of me. I happen to feel good in black, gray, navy, hunter, white, ivory ... I could keep going but I think you get it.

I'm seeing a lot of color these days in a place where you wouldn't necessarily expect it. It's beyond me but I'm loving it. For some reason I really don't think I could pull it off, but seeing these pictures really makes me want to try. Maybe I'll have to grab something from Forever 21 to start. Go cheap and see if it works. Then invest. What do you think of the colored pant?
via Pinterest
via Pinterest
via Pinterest
via Pinterest

Oh, and yes, I'm big fan of the Harem Pant. When done right. No dumpy bum here, just class.
I've spent an unbelievable amount of time on Pinterest lately. It's part of the reason why I've been MIA from blogging. I just can't help it. I'm obsessed. There's so much to see, so much to do. I think anyone and everyone should take a look at it. Happy Pinning!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online