What I'm {NOT} Doing This Weekend

I may be lying to myself ... okay, I lied ... because today is already Saturday and I've already done some pinning.

WHEN WILL IT STOP!

Go on Pinterest. Do it now! You'll find amazing things and wonderful new ideas. Things like these:
'nuff said.
next summer, expect this matthew.
who thought of this? you're a genius.
cheesecake inside of strawberries. healthy treat? well it's better than a whole cheesecake!
wide plank floors, white/ivory cabinets, beauty.
So it's very possible that I spend most of my week perusing this site. Starting now at 12 PM on Saturday I'm stopping. I'm spending the rest of my weekend being awesome in Italy. That means I'm going to eat a pre-game meal (for the game I'm not playing), take my pre-game nap (because I deserve that), go watch HC Asiago kick some Alleghe bum, then spend my Sunday enjoying the -hopefully- good weather with friends!

Happy Weekend. Peace out Pinterest. Until next time. Or Monday. Whatever, get off me.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online