Make Your Monday: {Shopping}

There are few things in this world that can make a girl happier than shopping. Yesterday we took a little tour through the town of Bassano where a friend and I were granted the opportunity to take a peak through just one store. One. While our husbands sat outside wishing for nothing more than to head back up the mountain to sit on the couch and possibly drink some pops on their day off. (Pops = beer)

Bassano Del Grappa
I couldn't tell you what the name of this store was, but I can tell you it was marvelous. Women's clothing on the left, baby clothes on the right, and men's clothing in the back. Right where it belongs! The whole place was full of beautiful blue grays, browns of all shades, a pop of teal, orange or red here and there. Distressed wood and statement pieces to display accessories. Now, I'm not in the market for a baby but they also had this beautiful stroller in a light apple-green. Sigh.

It got me pining away for a few new things. Unfortunately everyday Matt is asking me where I got my latest pair of pants, shirt, or shoes. Yes, I did some shopping before I left. But they were early Christmas presents people! None of our own money was spent on it. Why should he care? So because of this I sort of think I should be able to actually go spend some of my own money on new stuff. He doesn't quite see it that way. He's also a man. Who hates to shop.

But since I'm thinking of it anyway I had to indulge in a little bit of online browsing this morning. So here are some of my favorites! There's even a little gem in here from, gasp!, Abercrombie! I haven't worn Abercrombie since I was in high school but I saw a friend with a pair of their jeans on the other day and thought "You know, those are super cute. As long as it's not a sweatshirt with A&F scrawled across the front what's the difference?"

{via}
Pair these puppies with a cute sweater and boots and you'd never know they were made for adolescent kids who wear too much cologne.

{via}
Love this from Burberry. Something about everything they make is so classic and chic. I'd probably wear this out in one season.

{via}
I would totally throw these first three items together for a finished product. These shoes from Asos are amazing. Not exactly practical on these Italian cobblestone roads but if le regazze qui can do it, so can I!

{via}
This beauty from Burberry is so simple but I love that racing green and the pattern peaking out on the cuff is just enough not to be designer gaudy.

{via}
These are so off of anything I've ever had or liked before but there's something that catches my eye about them. When you're in a simple crew neck sweater (see above) but you want to dress it up a bit - while still being casual - the concealed wedge gives you a boost and it's just enough flair to be your statement piece.

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend and wish you a fabulous week ahead!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online