a Good Day

Happy Wednesday! Your work week is almost over - if you work like a normal person. I don't fit this category. Moving on.
After another tough loss last night I'm sure the boys of HC Asiago are not exactly in the best moods. Not getting home until four in the morning doesn't exactly help with their energy levels today either. Even with the loss, Matt got his first goal of the year and I thought that deserved a nice breakfast.
I made him a turkey, onion, and parmesan cheese frittata along with peanut butter toast, coffee with milk and some vitamin juice. It was actually timed perfectly because I was stirring the coffee as he came down the stairs. He seemed to enjoy this nice little treat ... until he tried to clean the egg out of the little cup I baked it in.

The cup was for presentation, not functionality. My bad.

Yesterday I went around town in the pouring rain searching for elements for a birthday present for one of the girls here. I found everything I needed and Matt was nice enough to help me put it together just a few minutes ago. It wasn't tough, and it's nothing super special, but I thought it was a cute idea - on Saturday, her birthday, I'll reveal what I did! She reads this. {STOP SNOOPING MINDI!}

I also got myself a yoga mat yesterday. I feel like the clouds should part and trumpets should sound right now. Only 8 euro! Woop! I've made the executive decision not to get a gym membership until it's absolutely too cold for me to run outside and do fun little mini-workouts elsewhere. This mat extends the time before I need a membership as well. Now I can do sit ups, push ups, stretching, and, well, yoga in the comfort of my own home all year long. Thank you Asiago Euro Store!

This is my goal by the end of the year: a hand stand. Not just getting up there, but a controlled, extended time period, hand stand. Head stand? no problem. Crow? no big deal. Hand stand? Let's do this.
My dailymile goal this week was to get 15 miles by the end of Sunday. I'm at just over four and a half which means I'm heading out again today. It was raining all morning but there's a little calm in the storm so I need to take advantage. 3.17 miles on the agenda today! If it starts raining while I'm out it will just push me faster to get home. It's definitely not a bad thing to take time off your mile!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online