On the Go

I've been busy lately. So busy that I can't find the time to blog. And when I say busy, I mean that I've been doing a lot of fun things over here in Italy and just didn't want to spend an hour sitting at the computer. Sorry.

Let me recap:
The girls here and I went to Lago di Garda to hang out, visit a wonderful Italian friend of mine, and basically just to get out of the house while the boys were off for an away game.

I think they lost that game. Who knows?!

The friend we visited was from Fassa (where we played two years ago) and the boys were in Fassa playing. Yes, I guess we could have gone there but Lago di Garda just seemed like a better idea at the time!
Oh, Venice, how I love you. We spent about five hours walking around Venice this past weekend. It may not seem like much to you that have never been there, but it's a lot. Plus, I've already been there before. And it's less than an hour and a half away from our home so I'm sure we'll see it again many-a-times before the end of the season.

This time our Venetian trip consisted of a stop at McDonald's for a Big Mac (can't pass that up), some attempted pigeon kicking (yes, I like to try and kick pigeons), as well as a stop at the Hard Rock Cafe (which was conveniently located right next to this picture of all the gondolas).

At the Hard Rock I ordered a pulled pork sandwich. It wasn't so much pulled as it was just a hunk of pork, but I knew I'd regret it if I didn't and I was very happy with Italy's version.
Last night, on a Monday, we had a team cook-out up the mountain in this little bitty shack/cabin. All of the girls were in attendance (from left: Laura, Stephanie, Mindi, moi) although many aren't pictured here.

It was freezing so I decided to leave around seven PM. I got home, saw how messy the apartment was, and decided I either needed to head back up there or I would be angry and cleaning until about midnight. Needless to say I went back.

A three minute drive and 10 minute hike later and I was back up that giant, frozen hill. Matt and I, along with one other guy, stayed until the kegs were drained. In case you're wondering, I was the DD. So those nut jobs drained those kegs. I'm more responsible than that, c'mon!
I've currently been loving this blog. Have you seen it before? A friend here introduced me to Kelle at Enjoying the Small Things and I have checked her out almost everyday since. She has two beautiful girls, takes amazing pictures of all their adventures together, and even throws in a few discount codes here and there for you shoppers!

One of Kelle's daughters has Down Syndrome but that doesn't stop them from having an amazing time. Her blog makes me think of all the cool things I'd like to someday do with my kids. She even brings awareness to Down Symdrome on her site and offers advice to those who might be in the same situation.

Overall her blog proves that she is one kick-ass mom and that everyday truly is a blessing.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online