{Love}ing

Want to join in on the "What I'm Loving Wednesday!" craze?! Visit Jamie at This Kind of Love and link up!

1.
This hairstyle. If anyone wants to send me a super easy tutorial, I'll pay you. Okay, I won't pay but I'll give you props. I've tried to do this a few times over the last couple days and I have not yet figured it out. Help!!

2.
I want to be in a place right now where I can wear this entire outfit and be comfortable. It's too cold here. It's impractical here. I don't have anything like this here. I want.

3.

4.
Like I've said before, love this for storing ... anything.

5.
I know people think it's nuts but I love the idea. Maybe not hearts, not names, but something. It would be especially nice since my husband can't quit taking his ring on and off, on and off, dropping it on the ground, juggling it, etc. In the middle of the night I'll hear it roll across the floor because he can't quit messing with it.

6.
Too bad it's not Summer anymore. I'd really love a pair.

7.

8.
Of course, Match.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online