Work and Birthday makeup

Hello my loves!
So it was my birthday (1.12.2012), I am officially twentythree. Another year another day another age, ya feel me? So here is the look I rocked for my birthday and what I've been wearing for work as well.

Since I've always had the issue with watering up in the outter corner of my eyes, I try NOT to apply any black liner on my lower lash line (especially in the corners); to prevent smudging. So I've been rocking all types of color liners NOT connecting to my top lash line as well. It helps me from watering and it gives my look a KICKER.



Products Used:
Mac - Luna
Kat Von D - True Romance Palette
Mac Eye Khol - Black
Urban Decay 24/7 - Eldorado
YSL - 104 Stellur Pink
YSL - 10 Golden Peony
Urban Decay - All Nighter Spray


Hope you guys enjoy the tutorial! I will speak to you guys soon!

- LOVEVA
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online