Picture This

Well, Kourtney, that makes one of you! Who doesn't love photos of you and your family or friends around the house? It's what makes a house a home. I bring a handful of framed photos over to Europe every year because it makes the place feel more like ours. It's not our furniture (because we don't own any), it's now our house (because we don't have one), it's not our dishes, beds, appliances, nothing. The one thing that I can do to really make these places we're in every year feel like our own ... put up some photos of our life.

After watching this past week's episode of Kourtney and Kim Take New York I couldn't help but think that maybe Kourtney's life is so full of photos that she just needs some sort of escape from them when she is in her own space. Unfortunately for the rest of us we're not photographed looking our best (and worst) every time we step out of our Gansevoort suite. Actually it's a very rare occasion, and usually only very special occasions, that we get such photos taken. So we tend to like it.

Lately I've been thinking that I'd love some photos of us. I don't really need anymore framed wedding photos, those are nice, but I'd love some everyday type ones. I guess my idea of "everyday type photos" aren't exactly something you get everyday either. They're cute, in everyday clothes, capturing more of a feeling, a moment, rather than super staged and obviously from a special occasion. We didn't want engagement photos and I'm still completely okay with our decision, but sometimes that could be the only chance you really get for photos like that.

But those are so "We're so happy and in love and we're getting married in 8 weeks!!" I want these to be more "We're so happy and in love still, even after Matt just told me he's tired of eating off dishes that have old, caked on food on them and then I nicely reminded him that I hate dishes and am now completely exonerated from doing them." Now those are the moments I want to remember.

After a bit of searching I've found some I'd really love to recreate. I highly doubt Matt will agree to these but I'm hopeful that somewhere along the line I'll be given the go-ahead. Have you seen any awesome "couples" photos lately? I'd love a link to them just to give myself some more ideas and to torture Matt with the possibility of more photos. Maybe we can even include Lucy? Oh yeah, who wants to take these for me? Awesome, let's do this!
{I do love this one. Via Pinterest.}
{I think these would be nice in wrapped canvas! Via Pinterest as well.}
{These two are adorable. Via Cliff Marck}
{The Photo Booth may be a fad, but if it's good enough for Elvis, it's good enough for me. Via Hot Parade.}

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online