Mission Accomplished


After a week of eating meatless I get to mark off one more of my 30 before 30's. "6. Take Meatless Monday a little far. A meatless week!" I have completely succeeded in doing this. My meals were awesome, I never once felt deprived, and I honestly do not feel like I missed out on much of anything the entire week. I do still love my cheeseburgers but this is definitely something I won't have any trouble doing any other time.

So, as promised, here are my final three days worth of meals. See anything you like?

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday
Yes, I skipped lunch. BAD! I had to go to work and forgot to pack.
Check out the rest of my meals from the full week here:

Check out the Meatless Monday site for a ton of different recipes with so many different and interesting foods that you'd never think of. Or even The Kind Life which is from Alicia Silverstone after she wrote her book The Kind Diet. It's a lot of vegan and (what I'll call) "super-vegan" from The Kind Life site but it's still something new to try. Did anyone try a meatless day? How did it go?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online