...Because Everyone Needs a Place to Put Their Coffee

{via Etsy}
Yes, I have a slight obsession with coffee. I get it, you're over it. I'm not. Moving on ...

There has been one thing lately that I just can't quit looking at. Something that's essential to a household. Essential to an evening by the fire, watching a movie, a gathering with friends or when you just need to rest a bit. There is an infinite number of ways to go about it. Traditional, modern, country, or eclectic; whatever you're personal style is. Maybe it's because I don't currently have one, and have really never owned one exactly the way I envision it. Maybe it's because I'm a helpless online window shopper and I have a massive problem that needs to be stopped. Or at least talked over to I can move on to my next obsession.

Basically what I'm getting at here are the sweet and sultry sounds of the coffee table. Did that last sentence not make sense to you? Well it does in my head. Right now if I could line up the number of coffee tables I love to make a ridiculously awesome wood floor in a new home, I would. Wall to wall, people. I'm adoring the woodsy, rustic carpentry of a lot of the ones I've seen lately. I firmly believe an amazing coffee table can make a room. At least you can definitely make a room around an amazing coffee table. It can be a statement or an afterthought. I prefer statement. Here are some of my current favorites:
{from Restoration Hardware}
{from Pottery Barn}
{from Pottery Barn}
{via Pinterest}
As you can tell I'm a huge fan of the wooden, shabby, rustic look. But I really do love a tufted bench or ottoman with a tray or two to serve the purpose of a "table". There are just so many choices and just no where to put them right now! I blame the internet and all of its pretty little pictures that lure you onto a site, where you browse and want, and browse and want until you just can't take it anymore. You either end up a crazy amount of credit card debt or a whole in your heart that only the purchase of an awesome coffee table can fill. Sigh.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online