{Nude}y Patootie


I've always been a big fan of nude. If you watched the Golden Globes last night you definitely saw a lot of it walking down the red carpet. Obviously, as shown above, it's a color for all ages, hair colors, skin tones, and body types. It's like being in your birthday suit and all it's glory...only not. Scratch that. It's like sort of being in your birthday suit, only you're completely clothed and leaving all the goodies to the imagination.

If you're looking for a birthday suit and you're looking to rock it in the nude {haha, I can't take it!} here are a few suggestions.


I'm wishing I had somewhere awesome to wear this outfit right now. Unfortunately the European hockey world leaves you with very little events to dress up for. Looks like I'll be saving this one in the back pocket for a rainy day. Until then I'll just pine away for these pieces, and these others that I keep skimming on Pinterest.

Tomorrow is the final day of my meatless week. I'm almost there! I'll update you on my meals from Sunday, Monday and Tuesday in my post tomorrow. Has anyone else braved one meatless day with me this week? How did you like it?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online