Tuesday {Not So} Talent{ed} Show

Pinterest has given me so many amazing things. Like a complex over stuff I can't have; and a sore neck and back because I'm always hunched over the computer. But, finally, it's given me something awesome. Well, at least it looks and sounds like it's delicious. When I bake something it's not quite the same. Ever. This recipe for Cinnamon Roll Cake looked like it couldn't be screwed up.  Sorry, Nikki (over at Chef In Training), your recipe has met its match. What you have perfected to look like a masterpiece, I have turned into a half-assed attempt, mediocre at best, cake-type Cinnamon Roll. I can only hope you don't boot me from your Tuesday Talent Show link-up because I've made such a mockery of your hard work.


Nikki's Cinnamon Roll Cake made my mouth water and consequently became something I bookmarked and put on my list of things to try. Her Cinnamon Roll Cake looks like this:
Mine looks like this:
Now, maybe it's not a complete debacle ... but can't you tell I Picnik'd the shiz out of that photo? It's called editing and I take full advantage of it to make my food pics look presentable. Why is mine not oozing icing goodness? Why don't my brown sugar/cinnamon crevices look moist {what a gross word} and delicious? Also, why the heck doesn't mine look fluffy like you're bouncing on a cloud in cinnamon roll heaven? Just deal with it, Matt. Baking is not my forte. Would you like a omelette instead? I'm good at those.

Let's just chalk this one up to me being in crazy good shape and not making these for myself because I don't eat sugar, flour, carbs, or dairy so I didn't have to try too hard. (That entire sentence is a lie.)  Here is my step-by-step evening of baking.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online