Confess This

I'm linking up today with Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition ... because truthfully I am not that interesting and I need a little boost something super easy to blog about today. I'm pretty bogged down with stuff here in Asiago. Like sweeping the floors, playing fetch with Lucy, feeling like I need to beg my husband to go for a walk, and all around needing to get out of this apartment. Shall I begin?

1. I may have begun my rant just a second ago but I swear if I don't get off this mountain on Sunday I might scream. This is about the time every year when we all start going a little stir crazy and are just about ready to go home. Me, I'm not ready to go home yet. Actually this year I'm totally fine with being here right about now. What I'm not fine with is the lack of excitement I've had lately.  I want to go shopping, even if it's window shopping. I need to take a mini-trip somewhere that isn't called Asiago. I just need a change of scenery. Rant over.

2. I began my half marathon training this week. It requires me to run only three times a week but to cross train two others days. Today is an off day. Tomorrow is my long run day. Great timing because Matt has an away game tomorrow and I'll need something to do!

3. This week I opened our storage closet with every intention of organizing and cleaning it out. It was too much for me at that very moment so I put it off till later. I opened the closet yesterday to find it mysteriously is organized and clean. I must have a Fairy Godmother. Or Lucy just really knows me super well.

4. Have you heard of the book Onward by Howard Schultz? Well, I started reading it this week. For non-fiction, it's quite interesting. I'm a big fiction girl and I'm happy to admit that. I like to use my books to escape. This, however, makes me want to work at Starbucks. I'll make $8 an hour to be a barista for stock options and insurance.

5. I could really go for a Caesar right now. {Canadians will understand.}

6. Rum and vitamin juice will suffice. Holy sugar. Oh well.

7. Have you been watching the new show Once Upon a Time? I'm really into it right now. It's my "Matt's away so I finally get to watch something other than Friday Night Lights"-show.

8. It's 7:19 PM and I could use a nap. Instead I'm going to finish watching Once Upon a Time (before Matt gets home), and try to decide where I want to go on our next break. My top choices as of late: Zurich, Salzburg, Lake Como, Nice. What would you pick?

9. Normally I like to include pictures in my confessional. Apparently not today. I must have had a lot on my mind.

Happy Friday Everyone!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online