'Cause Today It Just Goes With The Fashion {Aerosmith}

I find myself in a bit of a conundrum. Have you been seeing the runways for Spring 2012? They are engulfed in pink. All shades of it. From stilettos to pants, handbags to scarves, tanks to tees. Pink has always been one of those few things in life that makes me cringe. It's so girly, and baby-ish -- though I do totally understand it on a baby girl. See the connection? But on grown women it is just sometimes way too much. Too "I'm trying hard to regain my youth", too "Women stay home and do the dishes while men go out into the world and work". It's just not me. Never has been. Maybe never will?

Or maybe I can embrace it a bit and choose my own kind of pink. Say, dusty rose rather than bubble gum. Maybe a thulian pink over magenta.
Basically what I'm trying to say is what I've seen on the runways are not my cup of tea. I highly doubt I will take part in much of the pink trend this Spring. It's just not my thing. Like these pieces, nice, but too much pink! They even love that middle skirt so much they put it up twice. Sheesh.
I must say, the two dresses featured on the right, I'd wear both of those in a heart beat. In gray, blue, black, even an olive green, white, anything other than pink!

If you're the fashionista-type, and you like keeping up with the trends, but are not digging the pink either, here are a few alternatives. These are all things that I would not even think twice about owning. Actually, I'd be happy with my selection.
All of these items can be found on Amazon.com
lululemon.com
Victoria's Secret -- The Original
Now these are some pinks that I can live with. Anything exercise inspired and I'm on it. I've always loved the PINK line from VS too. So many options and it's actually not all pink. That's the way to do it.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online