It's All So Pinteresting

Don't act like you're not a Pinner. You are. We all are. It's kind of the new thing. When I discovered Pinterest I was on the site for hours upon hours at a time. The first two weeks I knew about it I couldn't, shall I say, put it down! I loved everything about it. I'm nowhere near some Pinners out there but I currently have 21 boards and 596 pins. That means that there are 596 random photos out there that I have grouped onto 21 "boards" relating to 21 different topics. Follow all my boards here! Maybe you'll find something that interests you. Or pinterests you. Oh man, I'm funny.
My favorite, current, pins.
An owl made out of coffee beans? What more could my little heart desire?
Such a cute idea to hide those ridiculous plugs.
Baby owls. I just want to love it.
This Photoshopped Cheetah cub is precious.
There are so many of these color combos out there. Need inspiration for your next room makeover?
I would love to have this picture with Matt.
Inspiration quotes like this are popping up all over Pinterest.
Go ahead. Sign up for Pinterest if you haven't already. Ladies, it's like crack. I must warn you. Do not Pin at work if you're looking to keep your job.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online