Te Adoro

Today in the wonderful land of Asiago there's more rain. It has been cloudy and rainy, and down right curl-up-on-the-couch-with-a-good-book-and-a-coffee kind of weather all week long. It's chilly, but not too cold. It's getting dark earlier since we've already turned back the clock and all this can only mean one thing ...
I'm heading to Barcelona. Spain that is.

Tomorrow morning we're boarding Ryan Air for our first ever trip to Barcelona, Spain. It's going to be a doozy. We're going with some of our best friends and a few new ones! Three days and two nights worth of great times, good people, food, drinks and sun!

Oh, wait a minute. Uh oh. MOTHER FU....

Weather for Barcelona, Spain

64°F | °CSatSunMonTue
Partly SunnyChance of RainMostly SunnyChance of Rain
Partly Cloudy
Wind: NW at 7 mph
Humidity: 83%66°55°68°57°66°54°68°59°


Is that rain? Are those clouds? And mid to high 60's? Not quite what I had in mind. Okay, whatever, let me change that sentence up there.

Three days and two nights worth of great times, good people, food, drinks and sun culture! (?)

I need to do some reading up tonight so I know what I'm looking at while I'm there. No beaches for this girl. Which means my chosen picture isn't quite as representative as I thought it might be either. Just kick me when I'm down Spain. Kick me when I'm down.


Okay, I'm done complaining. I'm actually not that bummed. I've been looking forward to this trip for months now. We've had it on the agenda for awhile and even when I thought Matty was about to back out, he surprised me and looked up flight times himself! Besides, I get to cross off one place on my Europe: Top 10 list.

As a major plus, in my eyes, Barcelona has themselves a STARBUCKS! Actually they have a ton! On a map it looks like they have about 10 within walking distance of our hotel.
I'm off to do a little research on this great place we're about to visit. Hopefully I find something really awesome and culture-like to explore while there. After that I'm back to the daily Movember grind. That's right, Team HP4K is movin' and groovin' with a dozen teams participating and dozens of players! If you don't know about Movember - check it out here - donate, get involved, spread the word, whatever you want to do to support men's health and the fight against cancers that affect men all over the world!

Until Wednesday, ladies (and maybe a gent here and there). Adios!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online