Go Big or Be Prepared For Breakage

In December of last year I left Denmark to head home for my brother's wedding. I missed my cat, Matt, and the team's Christmas party. Not to say that it wasn't for a good reason, obviously, but it sucks being away sometimes.

Since I was gone, and it was so close to Christmas, I got to go on a few little shopping trips with my mom. This definitely lifted my spirits. Anytime I go shopping I feel better. Retail therapy is dead on.

I wanted to treat myself to a new purse because the one I had been carrying was already about 5 years old. Not that that's a bad thing. I firmly believe in spending a little extra for a bag that you can wear forever. Or a scarf you can wear forever, or boots, or a coat, or really this list could go on and on. Because yes, classic style and quality beat a cheap price any day.

Problem. I didn't find anything I wanted. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Niente. So I settled, for the first time since I was a pre-teen, on a cheaper bag just for the sake of getting something. Well, that decision bit me in the ass twice in the last two weeks.

While walking down the street in Barcelona my larger strap came off in a pristine fashion. Right from the seam, and it swung just perfectly to land at my feet. I immediately screamed THIEF! But there was no one else around. Just my cheap bag that was now strapless.

At the last home game I went to go zip up the piece of crap so thieves could not steal my awesome fingerless gloves and the zipper just kept going. Right off the track and into the palm of my hand. There was no saving it. The purse has died.
I'm sure, by now, you have figured out what all of this means. It means an awesome Christmas for me this year. It means lots of shopping coming up. It means a full blown awesome Italian purse. Or possibly French born, Italian made? British born? Okay, basically what I'm trying to say is that I'm going designer and I'm not coming back.

So far, my top choices are as follows:
Louis Vuitton Neverfull (any size)
Burberry - love the Nova Check
Marc by Marc Jacobs
These are just a few of the great choices I have. Let's be honest though, Italy has so much more than just these designers, so I may end up with something completely different. All I know is that I'm doing it. I'm going big because otherwise I'll end up screaming at an imaginary thief again and in turn look like a complete moron. Again.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online