Crazy Cat Lady

That's me. The Crazy Cat Lady. A guy on the team here calls me Cat Woman. I would die alone with 80 cats and not think it was strange. My bad.

My mom sent me an email today about my cats at home. Jack, he's about 4 years old. He devoured some canned food, that he isn't supposed to eat, and the ran away. You see, I've always thought he had Schizophrenia. For real. Not as a joke, or because I think it's funny. I have always thought something was a little wrong with him. This picture is slightly cut off, but as soon as I saw it, I knew this was Jack.
It's not actually Jack. But it could be. So here are a few pictures of my little man, Jack Skellington.
Or, as I sometimes like to call him, Jack-In-The-Box.
Back to my mom's email. After Jack finished off his portion of the canned food, my other cat, Ozzy, decided it was his turn. He's not allowed to eat normal cat food. His comes specially made because he has a digestive problem. He took just one bite of the canned food and puked all over it. You see, he pukes a lot. I mean, at least twice a day, a lot. I told you he had a digestive problem. But he's my big man cat. He's awesome! Ozzy Osbourne.
Unfortunately, I only have one good pic of Ozzy these days. Or at least one that I have access to. But I think it does him justice.

Now you can't forget our new little one. Lucy. I'll let her speak for herself.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online