Create Yourself

You have two free days coming up -- from work and all the crap that goes along with it. What will you do with it?

I've made the decisions lately to be invested in myself. That means I run, do yoga, lift, and stretch a lot. Fruits and vegetables are the new staples in my diet, and tea has taken a big leap  in the favorite beverages category. I feel good about what I'm doing with my body ...

... and my mind. I got a Kindle this year and I've already blown through four books since coming to Italy. That's two books a month and I'm already halfway through The Help and The Kind Diet is slowly, but surely, being read bit by bit. There are even three more books just waiting to be cracked open.

My Italian is also getting better as the days go by. It's nice to have people to speak with in English while I'm here but I would love to spend a little more time learning Italian. It's a beautiful language and I'd feel like I accomplished something awesome if I could really learn it. {Plus I could check off a 30 before 30!}

I've also been doing a little more work lately than usual. It's nothing to write home about but I like working. I feel like I'm doing something good, especially since a lot of it involves Movember. I love doing this to bring awareness for men's health. Movember is a great thing, ladies. Check it out and do a little something for your man's future!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online