I'M MISSING IT!!!!!

YES! I'M SCREAMING AT YOU! BECAUSE I'M MISSING THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW! AGAIN!!!
I love this show. So much. Have you ever read my About Me page? Number 15. I have always wanted to make the playlist for this show. The music is always really good, the fashion is awesome, the girls are obviously gorg, and it looks like so much freaking fun!

Plus I only wear Victoria's Secret's, um, underthings. It's super comfortable and perfect for my, um, size. Ha!

Also, I love Marisa Miller. She's a bombshell. No, I'm not trying to be funny with the terminology here.
Honestly, who wouldn't love to be sitting front row at this thing. It's more about fun than serious high fashion. It's a party rather than a stuffy judgement ceremony.  So in honor of this awesome night, here are some of my all-time favorite VS looks!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online