Happy Thanksgiving Mi Amigos!

Did you know they don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Italy?
That was a joke. You do know that, right? I'm not an idiot. I swear. :o)

I hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving and you get to spend it with some awesome people. Unfortunately I didn't get to spend today with any of my family or my husband so that was kind of crappy. But I got to be with some good friends and Lucy was being super cute all day long. Which is always a plus. In fact she's half laying on my computer as I type this. It's bed time here.

Now I know turkey is the Thanksgiving staple, along with stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie, and I'm sure a whole bunch of other things, that are just going to make my mouth water and not accomplish anything other than lending to the length of this sentence, but I didn't have any of that. We may have a belated Thanksgiving on Sunday, but I'm not sure? We'll see how the schedule goes. We're very busy around here.

So instead we spent our Thanksgiving another way. Immortalizing another culture by way of food. Mexico, you deserve a round of applause.
Thanksgiving Fajitas!
Today was so un-Thanksgiving-like that I decided to put up some Christmas decorations as well. Normally this waits until at least the day after but I had nothing to do today. So why not? Plus I'm going on a little girls trip tomorrow. Can't be bothered with decorating when I have Slovenia to see!!
Love covering up that TV.
Our hutch. Yes, that's an old banana and a kiwi. Not exactly Christmas fruit. Maybe next time!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online