It's Been a Good {Mustache}Ride

Sorry. I know that's a pretty gross saying usually but I'm using it in a nicer way. I promise.
Has your significant other been using his upper lip for good this month? I was lucky enough to be a part of a great cause, Movember, for the last 30 days. No, I didn't grow a mustache. It's not in my genes. But Matty did. Here he is alongside the other guys on his team who grew their 'staches to bring awareness for men's health and Team HP4K.
We had about a dozen teams and so many players across the globe participating. The guys may have looked more like they were brought into the drunk tank for the night rather than doing something for a good cause, but what can you do?

Let's end Movember on a high note and take a look at some of the greatest mustaches of all time!
The Hulkster
Tom Selleck
I'm not sure who this is but I like it.
George Parros. NHLer & HP4K member!
My most favorite mustache. Dale Earnhardt, Senior. RIP #3
Ron Burgundy
Albert you're such a jokester.
Yes, I'm glad the mustache is a thing of the past, but for one month out of the year I can take it. Anything for a good cause in my mind. Or have you seen these? I really want myself a set.
Urban Outfitters really does have some great apartment stuff! Love their chaise lounges and little knick knacks. Not too many knick knacks though people. Don't want to look like a trailer in the middle of the Tennessee backwoods. And believe you me, I know what that is!

So for the last post in November let's leave on a good note, alongside a legend. Can't you just hear him say this?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online