Designer Envy

christian louboutin 
Yes, there are times when a nice pair of Steve Madden booties will do. Then there are days when you can't imagine buying something other than this fabulous pair of Christian Louboutin green, military-esque booties. What you wouldn't give to own a few quality pieces of designer beauty.

But as a girl on a budget it's not exactly possible to splurge on these things every time my little heart desires them. For someone like me, it's a few years worth of building even a very small collection. Sometimes I feel like I deserve to treat myself. Most of the time I realize how many more things I could have for the same price and I take that road instead.

Now, with Christmas just around the corner I'm eyeing up some classics and can't seem to pry my eyes away from them. I wonder how funny I'd look in my Louboutins, carrying my Louis, walking next to my Movember mustached husband? {The mustache is definitely a greasy look, ladies. Funny, but greasy.}

So I wanted to share some of my all-time favorite designer duds. I can't stand it. They make my heart go pitter-patter.
Louis Vuitton; Speedy 30 $775
Louis Vuitton; Neverfull MM $820

Burberry; Giant Check Cashmere Scarf $375
Rick Owens; Draped Neck Leather Jacket $2,270

Rolex; Rose Gold Dayton $29,000+

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online