Through the Fire (Blast From the Past Entry)

This should be it for the poems for awhile. Let me know what you think of this one. "Regular entries" will be coming soon, I promise!



Saturday, October 21, 2006
-----------------------------

Current mood: distressed

I wrote this yesterday while I was at work. Maybe writing this poetry is helping me in some small way. Right now I can't really tell.

Through the Fire

Walk with me through the fire.
Cleansing, burning, incinerating.
Destroy my each and every desire.
Feel the pain that fire can bring.

Walk with me through the heat.
It consumes with no remorse.
Tear the chaff from the wheat.
It will run it's deadly course.

Walk with me through the flames,
As they burn everything in sight.
Join me in this deadly game.
Come burn with me tonight.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online