Going Down With the Ship



The ship is going down. There's a big hole here, and another here. A newer one here. One more here.

I never liked the damn song that much, but I was writing a message to a friend... well, here:

I would leave now to spare myself the pain to come, but I just can't. I cherish each and every moment I have with Nikki, no matter how much it hurts or how miserable I am. Like it or not, I'm going down with the ship. Yeah, "White Flag" by Dido. That's me all over.

I found the video on YouTube, and I watched it, crying my eyes out. How many times have I heard this song? I hear it now and it just tears me apart inside.

I couldn't embed the video, so you'll have to click the link below to watch it on YouTube.

I will go down with this ship,
And I won't put my hands up and surrender.
There will be no white flag above my door.
I'm in love, and always will be.

"White Flag" by Dido - Official Video

"Music to drown by? Now I know I'm in first class!" -- From the movie, Titanic

Yes, the ship is going down. The first mate tells me we can keep it afloat, but the holes in the hull are getting bigger by the minute, and the water level is rising fast. I try to plug the holes, but nothing seems to work, and I'm not even sure which one to start with. And all these tears aren't helping. This whole place is falling apart and the water is so cold. I feel numb, then I suddenly feel everything. Now I'm numb again. I think I like numb better...
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online