Google Keywords



(That picture isn't me, by the way!)

A few of my entries lately have been so serious and worrying that I'd rather stop and have a laugh this time. Below are actual keywords that people have typed into Google, gotten my blog as one of the search results, and then clicked on the link to visit my blog. Whether they found what they were looking for or not, I have no idea. I saved my personal favorite for last. Read `em and laugh!

"cute guy" shemale transformation

buy dirty transsexual pantyhoes tights

regret "sex reassignment surgery"

transsexual woman are awesome

with hormones his boobs will get bigger to have a bra

transgenders with painted toes

are ts women jealous of real women

does a transgender woman needs women vitamins beside the hrt

shemale yum payment choice

best bi-sexuel ever
 
I wish I was a woman so I could wear frilly things
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online