Funny Video Friday: Drunkest Man Ever Caught on Surveillance Cam

It's improbable that he really is the drunkest man ever, but wow, is he wasted! The first time I watched this, I had to keep "rewinding" it, because I was laughing so hard, I was crying, and my eyes kept closing! Watch this, and then watch the parodies that come after. I would recommend watching the parodies second, to get the maximum impact of funny!

NOTE: The video does appear to stop at a few places, but keep watching! And yes, there is no sound in the first video.




Here is the above clip turned into a silent movie. This is hilarious! "Jenkins, I've been hoodwinked!"




Even Jimmy Kimmel got into the act!




Here's a "dance remix" version. The song is "He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho)" by Richgirl. Check out these moves!




No, I don't condone alchoholism or public intoxication. This was just so damn funny! ;)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online