Hope Springs Eternal

It's been several days since I wrote that entry about the boat of my relationship with Nikki sinking. I know that some of you have been hurting along with me and hoping for the best. For that, I thank you.



All of a sudden, everything seems okay. How can this be? How can we be so quickly resurrected from the depths of despair? For one thing, Nikki's therapist (who was also mine until last week) is a miracle worker. We had another joint session, and we started out with Nikki seeming like she wanted to kill me when I asked her if she wanted some water. I immediately went back to the waiting room, but the therapist coaxed me back inside. By the end of the session, Nikki was telling me that we were made for each other, because nobody else could stand either one of us! Ha ha!













The weekend following that Friday session has been absolutely wonderful. I never expected such a quick turnaround. I was afraid to fully believe that it's all over. Hey, I still am! That's why I took a few days before posting this entry, to make sure.

The thing is, Nikki and I each have a bunch of issues that were around way before we met. My snooping triggered her issues with being controlled and disrespected, and her dishonesty triggered my paranoia. We both had to come to the realization that "she is not the enemy."



We are back to cuddling, being affectionate, and much more. ;)  I'm sure some problems will surface again, but hopefully they'll do so separately this time, and not all in the same month. This has been the worst month in the history of us. We were both so close to calling it quits. I'm so glad we didn't! Neither of us could imagine having to live without the other. As it is, next month is our three year anniversary. How fitting that my "blast from the past" entries are approaching that space in time in which we met. November 5th, 2006.



Nikki is the one great love of my life. I can't see how anyone else could ever compare.



Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online