Hungry, Thirsty (Blast From the Past Entry)

I can't believe I wrote this poem for Tee, and that I ever felt that way for her. If I didn't think it was good, I wouldn't even be reprinting it here. I actually think I did a pretty good job. It's kinda hot, no?



Friday, October 20, 2006
-------------------------

Current mood: depressed

I wrote this poem almost a month ago, but I never gave it to Tee. For some reason, I thought it needed something. Reading it now, I see that it's just fine as it is. It pretty much sums up how I'm feeling right now.

Hungry, Thirsty

Thirsty.
Thirsty for your kiss.
No barrel of water
Could quench me like this.

Hungry.
Hungry for your touch.
My skin starts to ache,
I want to feel you that much.

Leave me in the desert,
Without food or drink.
I would only want you.
Of what else would I think?

Leave me in the ocean,
So tired I can't swim.
It would be nothing compared
To how I'm drowning within.

Saturate me with your love.
Feed me with your sweet caress.
Drench me with your loving kisses.
It's you I want, and nothing less.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online