Halloween at Silver Swan (Blast From the Past Entry)

These pics were already posted last summer, in this entry, but I couldn't find the "story" to go with it. Now that it's found, and since most of my followers were not around in July, why not post the pics again?

This was a good time for me on Halloween, about oh... seven and a half years ago. The Silver Swan is now closed, sadly. But check out my silver (and blue) wig! This was a really neat outfit. I think I would look much better in it today. I always cringe when I see the old pictures with that shadow on my face. Ick!



October 26, 2002
--------------------

Tonight was the Halloweeeeen celebration.  :)  Well, it was actually the Saturday before Halloween, since I have work at 11 p.m. on October 31st. Anyway, I put an email out to the girls in the FemmeFever online group. I was considering either Silver Swan in New York City, or Thunders, in Huntington, Long Island. Judging from the responses I got (which were many), Ina's at Silver Swan was the place to go. I managed to get a group consisting of me, Vanessa, Michelle, and Cecile (Michelle's gg girlfriend), who both Vanessa and I would be meeting for the first time.


After much deliberation, I got myself a space girl outfit, a purple and silver bodysuit with a corresponding skirt. I topped it off with black lace gloves (I had to cut off the tips myself, but they look great), a space gun (which was a Star Wars "Amidala" pistol), a beautiful, long blue and silver wig (which smells like candy), purple nail polish, a $20 tiara (not a plastic cheapie one), black fishnet stockings from Victoria's Secret, silver sparkly high heel sandals from Baker's, and a blue and white garter belt. ;) Whew!

I got ready at Vanessa's house (her mother had recently said that I could get dressed there, which makes things much easier), and we left to go to Michelle's house. Unfortunately, I left my camera at Vanessa's house! Argh! We had a lot of trouble finding Michelle's house, but a quick call to her (on my cellphone) fixed that.


I was a little nervous on meeting Michelle for the first time, seeing as this was my first time meeting anyone who was crossdressed. But I soon become much more at ease. Michelle was dressed as a very tall french maid (she even served us cheese and crackers), and Cecile was dressed as a goth girl. She's very pretty, and she told us that her hair is naturally blonde, but she had a dark-haired wig on that night. Vanessa was pretty goth-looking also, but more of a vampire look, especially her vampire fangs (not those plastic novelty things, these are actually sharp, and they fasten onto the real teeth). We chatted for a bit, then headed out to New York City. Luckily, Michelle knew the city very well, so we just followed her and Cecile. We almost lost them at one point, but it was very easy otherwise. We found a side-street not far away from Ina's, and walked over. I had a lot of fun getting looks and shooting passing cars with my laser gun. :)


There was a $5 cover charge, which is pretty cheap, but the drinks (gin and tonic) were $8 each! Ouch! I had run out of money somehow, and ended up charging $16 on my credit card to pay for two drinks. We had a great time though. Two or three male admirers wanted to take pictures of me, so I made sure to pose nice with my little gun. Another tg gal there thought I had sewn the costume myself! (I wish I could do that.) A gg (I think she was anyway) asked me if I was a lesbian. Ha ha! I realize now that she probably wanted to know if I like gg's or not, but being new to this, and having a few drinks in me, I was pretty confused. She also was fascinated by Vanessa's pointy fangs, and wanted Vanessa to bite her, so she did!


The four of us danced a little bit, and we took some pictures with Cecile's digital camera. Before we left, some guy who looked just like Pauly Shore (same face, hair, bandanna, confused look, everything!) was asking me all sorts of silly questions, like, "Why do you like to dress this way?" and, "How long have you done this?" He wasn't unfriendly at all, it just seemed funny that he was asking me this in a bar full of crossdressers. Maybe he was taking a survey or something, hehe. In fact, I told Vanessa just that, and she flipped out on the guy. Way too overprotective there...he wasn't bothering me at all. So I felt bad for him, lol! I guess I shouldn't have told her.


We followed Michelle and Cecile back to the bridge out of the city, at which point we would know the way back. Unfortunately, we followed them right into the "Easypass" lane, and I don't have an Easypass! So the guy had to come over and ask us tons of questions before taking our money and letting us go. When getting back to Vanessa's house, I found my camera, and she took a few pics of me. Then we called it a night.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online