Dancing at Luxe (Blast From the Past Entry)

An oldie but a goodie. Vanessa is my ex-girlfriend (from `94 to `97), and we got back in touch as friends in 2001. I found one of my earliest forms of acceptance from her. Going out dancing as myself felt just amazing. But I really do NOT miss changing in gas station bathrooms!

The dress pictured below is not the one I wore that night. It had longer sleeves and was much cuter! Oh yes, and Luxe closed a few months later. Now there's another club called "Shy" in it's place. Whatever...



October 11, 2002
------------------

Tonight I went to Luxe with Vanessa... as Amy! I wore a flowery dress with flared sleeves that I found at Sears in the junior's section. I got changed at a gas station, which wasn't very pleasant. But I had nowhere else to go, as I don't know if Vanessa's mother would want me getting ready at their place. So it took me awhile in the bathroom, and someone kept pulling on the door. I was yelling, "There's someone in here!" But he kept pulling and yanking on the door. He then got the attendant, who then told him, "There's someone in there." Duh!


I met Vanessa at the McDonald's near her house. She was very happy to see me, and said that I looked great. She said that if she didn't already know me, she wouldn't even think that I was not a genetic girl. So, off to Luxe. I had brought my camera, but had forgotten the batteries. D'oh! When we went inside, I had to show the doorman my license (with male picture of course), but he didn't bat an eye. I went in and got some drinks, which were only a buck each for the ladies, so I guess I passed okay!


I got a little buzzed, and then I got a little drunk. Then I danced. I just got lost in the music. It felt so good with my wig and dress flowing over me. One guy actually started dancing with me! He was asking me something, but I couldn't hear over the music. It sounded like he may have been asking me what my name was, so I screamed, "My name is Amy!" Well, he didn't hear me either, so whatever. If anyone figured me out, they didn't say anything.

We left around one-something a.m., and we were both a little hungry, so we went to a 7-11 (with me still in my dress!), and I got a chicken parmesan sandwich. It was gooood! We then went back to Vanessa's house, and I changed back. I slept over her house, with the room spinning around me.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online