First Professional Makeover (Blast From the Past Entry)

Wow. I'm reading this and remembering all the body hair I used to have. It wasn't a lot for a guy... but way too much for a girl! Icky. I'm glad all that is long behind me. It feels like a completely different life to me. And I really don't miss the breast forms. It's so much nicer having real ones!

For those who may not have read my past "blasts from the pasts," or don't remember, FemmeFever was run by one woman named Karen, and she did makeovers, photoshoots, and organized events and parties, both at her house and away. She was a doll, seriously, and we got along great. Eventually though, I distanced myself from them because I was often the one transsexual in a room full of crossdressers. Don't get me wrong, I was good friends with a lot of them, but it wasn't what I was about. I thought I was all about dressing and putting on makeup and such, and hey that's fun, don't get me wrong... but along the way, I found me. The real me.

At the time of this writing, I had yet to find her. But oh was I having a blast! Included are some of the pictures that were taken after the makeover.


October 7, 2002
------------------

Today I had my first makeover by Karen of FemmeFever. It was just fantastic! I came with a bunch of clothes and some of my makeup, although she has plenty of both at her house. I actually met Karen a week ago, when I needed someplace to shave my hairy legs and torso. I was in a rush to do it, since I thought that I was going to dancing at Luxe in girl mode with Vanessa, and my mother took that week of vacation off. But it turns out it'll be going to Luxe this Friday. In any case, I shaved for 2.5 hours and ended up clogging up Karen's pipes. :(  I feel really bad about that, but she said it wasn't my fault, since she told me to shower rather than do it in a bath.


Anyway, she showed me how to do the eye makeup, which is by far the most intricate of all. She even shaped my eyebrows using makeup, which I don't think I'll bother to do myself, but it was interesting. I told her that I didn't like the shadow on my face showing, so she put red makeup on my face to cancel out the "blue" from the shadow. Then she covered it with three different concealers and powders. I can still see it a little bit though, so I won't bother with all that in the future. One concealer and one powder is good enough for me. Karen even showed me how to cover my birthmark. She used a green concealer to cancel out the red color of my birthmark, and then covered with two or three different skin-colored concealers or powders.


She made me look beeee-yoo-tiful! She took a photo shoot of me afterwards, and we ended up taking over 100 pictures. We took pictures with four different outfits: a short, green dress that was originally Christina's, a purple kimono-style dress that Karen has in one of her four (!!!) closets, a cute pink skirt and jacket that I bought at Rave Girl, with a stretchy white blouse, and...a thonged leotard that used to belong to my sister. (She threw it out, but I "rescued" it from the trash.) That was quite a risque outfit indeed!


Karen made me feel very comfortable in front of the camera, giving a lot of smiles and nice comments. I also bought breast forms from her (cup size C), and a bra to put them in. The bra has to be underwire so that they don't fall out. I had removed the wires from all my bras that had them, because...well, I didn't really need them (until now), it made them more comfortable. If only I had known. Karen also GAVE me a pocketbook, for free. (It would've been one of the things that would've been given away at the next house party.) It has special holders for two lipsticks, and a blush or powder compact. The breast forms felt weird at first, but after awhile, they warmed up from my body heat, and I almost forgot they were there. They're comforting in a way. When I finally took them off, it felt uncomfortable, as my real breasts had gotten used to the warmth and softness of the silicone.


So, Karen gave me a CD-ROM full of all the digital pictures she took, and I left her house while still in girl mode. I was wearing the green dress that I mentioned earlier. I went to Genovese and bought a few items, went to get gas for my car (I pumped), went through McDonald's drive-thru, and lastly, went into the women's room in Waldbaum's to get undressed back into guy mode. Nobody stared at me or seemed to "find me out," that is, except for two men at Genovese, and one on the road, but they were flirting, not laughing. :) So it was a great time! A few days later, I went back to Karen's to have her take a picture of me in guy mode. If you let her put the pictures on her public webpage (www.femmefever.com), as "before and after" shots, she gives you a $50 discount. So I did that, and while I was there I bought a pair of thigh-high stockings. Anyway, that was my makeover experience.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online