Valentine's Day Party (Blast From the Past Entry)

Just putting up some photos and reliving a few memories before I get to reposting my MySpace blogs. Karen of FemmeFever hosted a Valentine's Day party in early February, 2004. The food was catered and there was a free bar. I do remember that there was really yummy baked ziti. I had two Tanqueray gin and tonics, which I had to pay for, since the good stuff was not free. The free brand (whatever it was) really sucked.

They had some kind of "best legs" contest. Everyone had always told me I had the best legs, but I didn't win. I think I lost because I don't have the charisma to be a performer. This was the one and only time I did anything like that with people around... and I rushed because I couldn't wait to go sit back down and not have people stare at me. I also remember getting lots of compliments about my real hair, which was a novelty at a gathering like this. I was helping Karen (FemmeFever owner) with her stereo boombox, which was giving her trouble. They played all the usual standby's, like "Man, I Feel Like a Woman" and "Girls Just Want to Have Fun." I was rolling my eyes, since it all seemed so redundant to me at that point.

Oh, and I also met Helen Boyd and Betty, of "My Husband, Betty" fame. The book had just came out at that point. Nope, never read it, though there's no real reason I haven't. I wouldn't mind reading it. I remember thinking how they made an awesome couple, and it definitely gave me hope for the future in finding someone to love.

I'm trying to walk sexy and show off my legs, LOL!


Gina, Karen (of FemmeFever), and I.



I love these heels but they're not so easy to walk in!


Andrea, me, Genifer, and Lilly.


I love this pic of us. :)

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online