Transsexual Support Group (Blast From the Past Entry)

Yep, another moldy oldie. Dust off that old VCR and sit down for a few. Oops, you may have to adjust the tracking there...



January 24th, 2003
-------------------


Tonight was a gathering at Karen's house for transsexuals and those who are questioning. Karen runs the FemmeFever group. It was for anyone who felt like they are more transsexual than crossdresser or transvestite. I planned to meet Andi beforehand for dinner (after getting dressed at Karen's), but that fell through, since Andi hit too much traffic and was late. She had to drive from Connecticut to Long Island, after all. Karen was upset that Andi and I had changed it to meeting at Karen's house rather than at the restaurant, and I hadn't let her know this when it was decided. I apologized, yet when Andi saw that Karen was upset about it, she left without saying a word! She came back 15 to 20 minutes later and apologized, but that was quite a shocking moment. Everyone thought she was just going home, after travelling from Connecticut!

Karen also has a puppy now, who likes to nibble and claw at people and things, as puppies often do. She tore a hole in the toe of my stockings (Karen wants shoes taken off in the house, naturally). So those are trash now. Oh well. I could see her having problems with this, as her house is now a bit less "cd friendly" as a result.

Anyway, besides Karen, Andi, and I, we had Heather, Nancy, Cynthia (who I had traded a few emails with and finally got to meet in person tonight), Diana (another first contact for me), Bobbi (ditto), Chrissy, Dee, and late arrivals from Carmen, and some others whose names I forget. I brought two cannisters of those Pirouette cookie things for everyone to snack on. Yummy!

This was a much more serious gathering than the Christmas party a month ago, as this was more of a support group type thing than a party. It wasn't so much of a good time for me, as just an opportunity to learn a few things from people who are further down the line than I am. As I may have written in a previous entry or two, it's pretty much my fantasy at this time to live as Amy 24/7. At work, at home (in my own place), and everwhere else. Right now that seems so far away, though. There were a few there who really didn't know what they want, confused and all. I know what I want, but I'm unable to do it.

We went to Auntie M's afterward ("we" being me, Chrissy, Heather, Carmen, Dee, Diana, and Diane's friend, whose name I forget). Unfortunately, Karen couldn't join us due to the fact that she had to get up early in the morning. Carmen bought me three drinks! I chatted a bit, then played a little pool with some of the girls. We met another crossdresser there, who wasn't at the meeting at Karen's. I forgot her name too! Chrissy was getting very friendly, pressing close to me, and holding my hand! And Carmen was getting pissed (and no, I don't mean drunk). I'm much more pliable, I guess you'd call it, when I get a few drinks in me. So I just let her do it, pretty much, although I felt a little funny about it. Chrissy also invited me to her place to show me a few gowns she was thinking of wearing to the Auntie M's pageant/dinner/dance (another fun event coming up next month). I initially agreed, but then backed out of it. Not only because I had to get some sleep before getting up to see my daughter, but I wasn't really sure what Chrissy had in mind, since she was so affectionate at the bar.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online