Another "Blast From the Past" Entry

Another flashback blog entry. The room is getting blurry.

"What's going on?" you ask.

"You hush up now, it's just a flashback..."


January 4th, 2003
------------------


Only four nights later, I went back to Honey's. The main attraction tonight was that Andi was coming! But more on that later...

I ended up with a small calamity. I was going to get ready at Vanessa's house as usual, but when I called her house, there was no answer. I tried calling her cellphone, and it just told me that the "cellular number is unavailable." I heard from Vanessa less than an hour later. She had to bring her mother to the hospital due to a problem with her foot and knee. While these problems were dwarfing mine at the moment, I still had to find a place to change. Carmen had offered once before, but she had called me at 2:30 in the afternoon and said she was going to sleep. I didn't know how long she planned on sleeping, and I didn't want to wake her. I sent an email to Dee and left her my number. She's very nice, and I had met her twice at this point. But you never know when people would check their email, and it was getting late.

I ended up going to a nearby gas station bathroom to "transform." Nobody bothered me, though it took me awhile. By the time I was done, my hands were freezing from the cold, and my nose was running. I got back in my car to warm up, and did my nails. Then away I went.

When it got to Honey's, it was 9:55 PM. I had said I would be there between 9:00 and 10:00 PM, so I wasn't really late, but... What I wore was a flowery dress with flared arms that I wore to Luxe a few months ago. I just love that dress.

Anyway, who was at the bar, but Andi. Big hug there, and it was so nice to see her again. With Andi, I think you always know where you stand. She is so honest and happy. We were soon met by Debbie, who couldn't make it to the New Year's Eve get-together, but at least I got to meet her tonight. Joanne also showed up. She's an older woman who looks somewhat similar to a lady that worked at Genovese who once politely asked me about my "hobby." Dee came by about an hour later, and we all had some nice conversation. The only thing I was missing was the dancing. Dee can't dance due to problems with her feet, and Debbie and Joanne couldn't or didn't want to. I danced with Andi for a song or two, and then I danced by myself for one song. I then felt lonely and stupid so I sat down with the others again.

Everyone left pretty early this time. Andi left at 1:30 AM, which was kind of a bummer. Everyone else was gone by 2:30 AM, but I hung around for about 45 minutes. Watching all the lesbians in love and dancing got me feeling kind of depressed, so I went home and called it a night.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online