Amy Returns! (Blast From the Past Entry)

Here's another trip back in time. A few notes:

No, I don't have an unhealthy fixation on teenage girls. I do prefer woman a bit more mature.

I used to be so self-conscious of my birthmark. It's of the port wine stain variety, and runs from the middle of my left arm, up to my shoulder. I have since had it lightened via laser treatments (at the same place where I had my laser hair removal done), and it's still quite visible, but not so harsh on the eyes. I want it to get it covered with a phoenix firebird tattoo.

The pics are a bit better here, I think... but this is still before hormone meds, electrolysis (only one laser hair treatment so far), my real hair and real boobs, etc.



February 16th, 2003
--------------------


After three weeks of not going anywhere as Amy, I've returned! And it's about time. Tonight was the gala event of the annual Auntie M's drag queen pageant/dinner/dance. I had slept well the night before. I shaved myself down (face, legs, and torso), and showered. Luckily, my parents went out somewhere, so I was able to do all this without dealing with their complaints of me taking too long in the shower.

I had just gotten a pretty dress at Selden Thrift (see that entry), but I wasn't sure how much I iked it. Yesterday (Saturday, February 15th), I went down to Estelle's Dressy Dresses to look for another dress or gown. Unfortunately, I went out all the way down there (a 40 minute drive), to find that they were closed. Some bright individual at the store told me they were open until 8:45 PM, when it was actually 6:45 PM. So my arrival at 7:30 didn't quite work as I had hoped. So much for 80 minutes and a quarter of a tank of gas!

I went back to Estelle's today and bought a size nine dress without trying it on. I would've been late getting ready if I did try it on, since the store was jammed full of cute teenage girls going shopping for the prom. They looked so hot walking around in the dresses they were trying on. They were not only turning me on, but I wanted to try on dresses with them as well. Ha ha! That would've went over well!


The dress I bought is verrrry nice, but I ended up wearing the one from Selden Thrift anyway. The one at Estelle's was about a hundred bucks and was final sale. I'm sure I'll wear it at some point. I really have to get rid of this birthmark. There were so many strappy little numbers that I would've been frustrated wearing. Dermablend works pretty well in covering it up, but it would take me forever to cover the entire birthmark, plus it tends to rub off on the fabric of whatever I'm wearing. It also fades as the hours tick by. So I'm stuck with things that at least partiallly cover the shoulder.

I went straight from the store to Carmen's apartment. Lilly and I were both due there at 3 PM, and we were both early. (Woah, I was early for something!) I let Lilly hog the bathroom since she was shaving also. All I had to do was apply my makeup and fix my wig. Working with the wig was very easy to do, but I had trouble getting the sides to feather towards my face.

We left shortly after 5 PM. Carmen rode with me, and Lilly followed us. I had planned on drinking a lot, since I hadn't been anywhere fun for almost a month, and they had an open bar. ;) Thus Carmen agreed to drive us home in my car. Somehow we got derailed from our planned route, with no doubt a confused Lilly in tow. We didn't actually get lost, more like ended up going in a large "C," rather than straight. We arrived at 6:30 PM, and then braved the cold winds in our fancy dresses. Brrrr!

While we were checking our coats, Chrissy showed up. This was pretty good timing, since she had Carmen's ticket! Seated at our table were what seemed to be three preppy or conservative couples. It was kind of odd seeing them attending a drag queen competition. The cocktail hour was already underway, so I grabbed some kind of chicken and spinach dish, and some honeydew and cantaloupe slices. All were yummy.

Chrissy, Lilly, me, and Carmen

But where was Nancy? She was going to be taking the train, so had she missed it?

Our attentions were brought to the stage, where our beautiful hostess, Ariel Sinclair "sang" (read: lipsynched) an old showgirl tune. I have to say, for someone who's not in girl mode 24/7 (Carmen told me she had seen her in guy mode), she was quite beautiful. Perfect nose, high cheekbones, immaculate blonde hair in that showgirl style with that little flip... unbelievable. Her voice was just about perfect. She could have a strong voice and still sound good. If I had seen her out in the general public, I would not even think she was a drag queen or transgendered.

After her performance, there was a guest performance by someone named Peggy Pussy. She performed to that song, "Lick it Good" or whatever it's called. She looked like an overweight, insane witch or something. She had teased-out, reddish hair, way overdone makeup, pasty white skin, and she was wearing a shiny black PVC dress. Carmen was not paying much attention to the show at the moment, much to our amusement. Peggy started gyrating behind Carmen, and leaning over her shoulder to "sing" to her. Ha ha! I was laughing my ass off! But of course, since she saw a girl seated next to Carmen, laughing really hard, she turned her attention towards that person next... me! I laughed even harder then. After the performance was over, we could see that Ariel was supposedly shocked at Peggy's performance. She said, "Did you hear the lyrics to that song? 'Lick my neck, lick my back, licky my pussy... and my crack!' How nice. What a sweet thing you are!"

Next, we were introduced to the competitors for the title of Miss Auntie M's 2003. Much to our amazement, Nancy was in the competition! She had written to me a few days ago, telling me that she had big news, but I would find out at the event. This was big news, alright. Later, when they performed their songs, Nancy did "These Boots" while singing to a stuffed cat. I recognized another contestant, Sunny Sears, from seeing a few pics of her on the FemmeFever page.

For dinner, there was salmon, prime rib, and chicken francaise. Of course, I chose the salmon. As Dora would say, "Delicioso!" After dinner, there was some dancing. I danced with Lilly, Carmen, and Chrissy, as well as two of the preppy-type girls from our table. One of them was wearing a sparkly halter top that kept slipping down on her.


After awhile, my feet started getting tired, so I sat down. They played one more song, and that was it for the dancing anyway. The contestants came back up for the evening gown competition (Those outfits! Wow!), and also a question and answer session. The snow was really coming down, so Lilly left early. She didn't miss much besides seeing who the winner was, who I don't even remember. It wasn't one of my favorites, that's all I know.


We exited the building, only to be greeted by mounds and mounds of snow. Since I had silver high-heeled sandals on, I ended up having chunks of snow all over my bare toes! We dropped Nancy off at the train station and then headed back to Carmen's house. Carmen was driving, as I had five gin and tonics in me at this point. We got home with no incident, and I ended up falling asleep on Carmen's couch until 7 AM. The snow was almost up to my knees at this time, so I had some trouble getting my car exhumed and driving home. But somehow, I did it. Unfortunately, I left my breasts (ha ha!) at Carmen's (they were silicone breast forms). I'll have to go back on another day and get them.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online