Sicky-Poo

Wow, am I sick. My throat and left ear have been hurting me, plus yesterday, I had a fever that broke twice. I went to the clinic today. The receptionist called me after a few minutes and asked me how I spell my last name. Then she couldn't find me. I started getting worried, because I needed some antibiotics bad. Then, "Oh, there you are." I then waited for an hour and a half. I was so tired and I needed to lay down. My eyes would close, and then I would be hit by a wave of nausea, so I would wake up. Repeat about 20 times or so. I started getting suspicious when so many people who arrived after me, were going before me. I figured they had previously scheduled appointments, though, whereas I had called on the same day. After everyone else had gone in, I asked the receptionist if I was going to be seen. She got all flustered and started looking around for stuff. I looked on the sign-in sheet and saw that my name had been crossed out. They're only supposed to cross out your name after you've gone in. She left and came back, saying, "They're going to see you in a few minutes."

They weighed me. I've only lost one pound since a week ago. That sucks. I'm going to have to go walking on a more regular basis, rather than walking for two hours twice a week.

The doctor gave me a precription for Amoxicillin. I would've normally filled it at CVS, but he told me that Meijer just gives it away, insurance or not! Just for the hell of it, here's what my pills look like:


I went home and laid on the couch for a little over an hour, to give Nikki some company while she dealt with three totally insane kids. I couldn't keep my eyes open, but if I closed them, waves of nausea came over me. Finally, I had to excuse myself and puke in the toilet.



No, the cat didn't get to come with me. I just laid down in bed after that. I wasn't nauseous, but now I was really weak, and of course my throat hurt more than ever. I slept for about five hours, got up, and here I am, typing this blog.

I love Blog Patrol! It gives you so much neato info. Here's my daily visitors (unique visitors... repeat customers during the same day don't count). The first two days were pretty much the norm for me, and you can see how my traffic has just about doubled.

Here's a portion of the last 20 keywords. These are the things that people type into a search engine and then find my blog. I think the one who typed in "amethyst gemworld" (a comic book from the `80's) got a little more than what they were expecting!


Here are some of my top 20 pages viewed. I didn't realize that everyone would be clicking on my "boobs" label so much! Sorry, no boob pics. Naughty people. ;)


Here's an operating systems pie chart! I pulled out one tiny section which had no text next to it. That is someone who used Windows 95 to view my page! You can see Windows 98 there also. I wonder why people use such antiquated Windows software? Well, if you're reading this: Hello, old Windows peeps! :)

Here's what might be my favorite. A visitor countries pie chart! Here are the countries that have no text identifying them: Bahrain, Italy, and Poland (one visitor from each). I just love this stuff.

TTFN!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online