Fox News Red Eye Show = Transphobia!

Many of you probably already know this, but Red Eye aired a show a little over a year ago, totally bashing Thomas Beatie, the so-called "Pregnant Man," who is a transman who happened to be pregnant. I hadn't seen it until now, but it gets me so enraged. No matter the gender or physical sex, this is a human being, which is more than I can say for these excuses for humanity who called him a "sideshow," a "he/she/it," and likened him to a carnival attraction that you would pay a dollar for! Well, watch the damn thing if you can stomach it and then read on...



"Transgender sideshow?" Well, I already covered this one, but he is a human being.

Greg Gutfeld points out that he's intentionally calling him "she." Real nice. He identifies as a man.

"Are you confused?" Thomas didn't seem confused at all to me. In fact, what he said was very logical and made perfect sense to me. If your closed little mind is about to explode, Mr. Gutfeld, well that's nobody's fault but your own.

Now this Tracy Byrnes decides to let her ugliness show as well. "I hope it's the worst experience of his life, I hope the blood vessels pop in his eyes, I hope it is so painful..." Why would you wish trauma and pain onto another human being, who has done nothing to you? What is this woman's problem?

Greg Gutfeld says, "The politically correct press is too scared to call 'he' a 'she'." Scared? Mr. Gutfeld's ego is way bigger than any excuse for a brain he may have. The press is not scared, they are respectful, which is far more than he's capable of. Possibly Greg is scared. Scared to look outside the tiny box that he calls his "world" to see that there is more out there. Wow, look at that! Something different! God forbid I may learn something. No, I'll just bash and condemn anything and anyone that I don't understand.

"There's a name for someone with a vagina and a uterus, and that's woman." I don't know who this joker is, but the world is just not as clear cut as that. It's what's inside that counts, much more so than your having to stick a label on something. Black or white and that's it. Shades of grey just scare the hell out of you people, don't they?

Greg continues the little tirade, "What future is there for this child, to go out on events with this creature who is her parent?" Creature? Once again, is this not a human being, who deserves respect just as any human being? What this child needs is love, just as any child.

So this Tracy ass answers him. "It's a lifetime of therapy. Hands down, a lifetime of therapy." Possibly, because of people like you. Hell, I could use some therapy after watching this video, due to all the hate and plain cruelty being thrown out there by these people. I don't want to upset anyone else who may be reading/watching this, but I believe it's important to know your enemies.

"This little ewok that she's going to crap out is going to have a third eye." What the hell is the matter with these people?

"The other thing she said on Oprah, was that when the baby is born, the baby will probably get killed, or could get killed because it'll be hated. So it's almost like she's willing to sacrifice her child. It's all about making her feel good, and it's a horrible thing, I think." I suggest you think again, you ignorant little twit.

It's stuff like this that fuels hatred. It's stuff like this that fans the flames of intolerance and cruelty. But wait, there's more. A refusal for an apology here, and then they taunt him for being offended by all their hateful comments here. They even make an attempt to defend themselves, saying that nothing said was hateful, and it was all in good fun. Oh yeah, I mean I just adore being mocked and made out to be a freak. I can't begin to tell you how much fun that is... because it's not.

Like I said, that was about a year ago. The transphobia on Red Eye continues. This one is from a brand new episode about a MTF boxer. Sure, should a MTF transsexual boxer fight female boxers? That's a good debate, but why throw in little comments while laughing, such as, "Really? Of course you lose your friends!" These people have no compassion.



If I were you, I would either:

A) Throw them all in a wood chipper, or...
B) Send an email to redeye@foxnews.com, telling them how deplorable Greg Gutfeld and the other people on this show are, maybe even how you want their show taken off the air. I leave it up to you.

I know, option A is more exciting, but it is against the law. Unless you know how to hide evidence and bury bodies... or that is, chopped-up bits of bodies... go with option B. *evil giggle* ;)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online