Dentist Appointment (Blast From the Past Entry)

I was laughing pretty hard while typing this one in from my old chicken scratched looseleaf paper. I'm still left wondering if this dental assistant was attracted to me, or if it was more like being mock-accused of liking the ugliest student in class...?



February 19th, 2003
--------------------


I had to go to the dreaded dentist again this morning, to get a root canal. Of course, this called for duplex mode* again. I wore a tight silver v-neck top, capri jeans, shiny mary jane flats, and tan panyhose (which was very visible down by by my feet, because of the short pants and the shoes. Of course, I wore everything makeup-wise besides lipstick or lipgloss (not a good idea when going to the dentist!), namely blue eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara, and blush. I even had blue nail polish on.

I found out that I had to pay $33 out of my own pocket to pay for the sweet air! Unbeknownst to me, all insurances had stopped covering this years ago, and Dr. Kuo had not been charging me for it. Unfortunately, Dr. Kuo had left the dental group, for reasons undisclosed to me (maybe this was one of the reasons). Maybe I should try to track down Dr. Kuo. I just can't get by without that sweet air, so I paid the stinking $33. This doctor wasn't really monitoring the ratio of sweet air vs. regular air, so I ended up really tripping on it more than ever. That can be good or bad, depending on your outlook. More trippy, but less safe. Thirty minutes after I left the office, I was still feeling the effects of it. I actually almost slammed into the back of someone, because they had stopped a little short and I wasn't paying attention.

Anyway, they didn't do a root canal, because the dentist thought I could get away with having a filling done. At the time of this writing (a week later), I think not, because it's still aching.

One of the other women in the office was teasing the dental assistant, who was taking x-rays of my tooth and setting things up for the dentist. She was having trouble getting that cardboard thingie in my mouth correctly. They had to do it three times, and the third time was done by the teasing lady. She said to the assistant that she was messing up because she was, and I quote, "staring into those baby blues." Hello, my eyes are hazel! Then when they moved me into another room (the room that I was put in didn't have the hookup for the sweet air), the assistant didn't have the lights turned on, so that same woman flipped them on and made some joke about "mood lighting." LOL! This is pretty damn funny. Either:

1) That other lady was just saying stupid stuff for no reason,

2) The assistant did not like my looks at all (remember I'm wearing makeup and women's clothes), and the other lady was teasing her in a sarcastic way, or,

3) The assistant was actually attracted to me and she was being teased about it.

If it was number three, then that's pretty cool that an older woman would be attracted to a younger man looking feminine.

After my near-miss on the road (well, as George Carlin says, it should be called a near-hit, since a near-miss would be like, "Oops! I hit you, but I almost missed!"), I went to the gas station, and then to the bank to cash a check. I was just showing off my looks as usual, but nothing remarkable happened.

I'm looking forward to Monday (February 24th), since I'll be in girl mode for both my therapy appointment and lunch with Carmen (though Carmen will be in guy mode). Then I have Honey's to look forward to on March 1st. I put out a group email to get some of the girls together. I then have my Dungeons & Dragons group on Sunday, March 2nd (hopefully), and my second appointment for facial hair removal on Monday, March 3rd. Yes, I'm actually looking forward to that, even though it hurt so much the first time. I just want the hair gone!



* "Duplex mode" is a term I made up to signify less-than-complete girl-mode. I may have worn women's clothing with some makeup but not all, and maybe a wig or maybe not. So I may have had beard shadow and/or short hair, breast forms or not. Note that if I dress like this now, I would still look fine, since I have no shadow on my face, my natural hair is long, and my natural breasts are... well, breasts. Back then, well... I either looked stupid or just weird, take your pick. For some reason, I liked to shock people at the time. Go figure.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online