Random Shit Fotd

[ Jojo - Too little too late ]



im having one of THOSE days where my BUTTON is just stuck on RANDOM... im still up at 5:57am, damn that fcukin nap! argh! im just hella confuuused with bunch of shit right now. iono wuts wrong with me. i feel weird... like i really DONT KNOW what is up? iono who to talk to bout this. i dont think i should talk to anyone bout this, i feel disgusted just thinkin bout it, like its so WRONG of me to even think about it. these feelings will go away eventually right? its nothing... i hope. im worried... where is this side of me coming from?? i feel like i just NEED to get away, before i just blurt out shit i might regret yo. in a way, i HOPE that HE 'the penguin man' might see this but at the same time im like NO... nobody should, not even me! ahhh! iono wut to do!!! these feelings need to go away already! its just physical! i think, ierno =/ fcukinshitface!!!! @_@! ya'll prolly thinkin 'EVA GONE CRAZY'. hahah... yea! and so whhhaaaat?!? i just think i need shit to settle down inside of me. i'll be fine. i hope. anyways, here is my new buddy TATORS. he's a blue bat, he WILL bite yo ass if u fcuk with me! lmfao. im so weird, maybe its the insomnia talkin; but wutever. *deuce* (yes! one deuce only today okay! fcuk! hop off my nuts already!!)



- LOVEVA<3

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online