Nail Tutorial

[ Watching : The Breakup ]

hello hello,
heres a small nail tutorial i thot some of u might be curious of how i do my nails usually. And wut i use to take care of my nails (:
1st Step: Use a base Coat, im using OPI Base Coat
Where to Purchase: Head2Toe, Transdesgin, 2nd Step: I use a nail hardener cuz i use to have flimsy nails, but this shit works wonders it helps me harden my nails on the reals. NO JOKE. but im sorry iono where u can get this, my moms got it for me from China =P this also works as a base coat as well!
Where to Purchase: n/a3rd Step: Pick your choice of NAIL POLISH, im using Hot Topic - Lime Green (theres no name), but its a very bright almost neon in real life.
Where to Purchase: Hot Topic4th Step: I'm using Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, trust me; this shit is bomb! it dries superrr fast! its like by the time u apply on one hand and u move on to the next hand, u're first hand had already set & dried! amazinggggg! its a MUST HAVE!
Where to Purchase: Sally's, Ulta5th Step: I then use my Sally Hansen Insta-Drops to top it off with the drying & cuticle oil all in one.
Where to Purchase: Walgreens, AmericaRXLASTLY: I have very dry cuticles, so i use my Sally Hansen Cuticle rejuvenator. (sorry the label was coming off so i just took it off).
Where to Purchase: Walgreens (this is really old, so i dont think they have this exact one for sale anymore, but they do have many great ones still!)i hope u guys liked this small nail tutorial of how I do my nails! And what i use! =] til next time! *deuce deuce*


- LOVEVA<3
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online