Job Interview

Hello everyone (or whoever is reading this anyway)! The photo to the left is brand spankin' new! Unfortunately, I took it with my cellphone, so the quality isn't quite there.

Before I get into the main topic today... I made a logo for my page, as you can see! Well, sort of. I used a site called CoolText. I've used it before and it's a lot of fun...and free! I made two different logos and joined them together with Windows Paint, of all things. Putting it on Blogger was a snap.

Nikki and I are leaving on Friday morning to go to New York. Our two oldest kids are there, visiting their father and his family. Nikki and him are separated pending divorce (it's going through the court system now). Him and I don't get along at all, and she tries to be civil with him for the kids' sake. We both can't wait to get them back here, because he can get abusive to them with his mind-game crap that he likes to pull.

We're renting a car, as it's the cheapest way of getting there. Hello, 11 - 12 hours of driving. It's not so bad with a partner though. We'll get out there sometime late Friday night. On Saturday, we have to go to a picnic at a county park with his family. I hope to visit my grandmother after the picnic, though I haven't heard from her after sending her a letter a week ago (previous post mentioning my awesome and understanding grandma is here. She's mentioned near the end).

I had a receptionist/office worker interview today at a doctor's office. As far as I can tell, the woman interviewing me had no idea that I'm transsexual. (Yay!) She seemed really nice, and it was a positive experience overall. I don't think I can take the job, though, even though I would like to work there. First off, it's only four hours a day, namely 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM. Secondly, we have one car. I would have to drop Nikki off at work, drop off the baby, go to work, get the baby and Nikki... and someone would have to get Sarah and Savannah off the bus at 3:15 PM. It's just too much work and complication for four hours a day. I would spend as much time driving around as I would actually being at work. I don't know if my paycheck would even be enough for childcare. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

I got my permanent license the other day. The photo came out really well, but the 25 pounds I gained over the last year really shows in my face. Or at least there it does. I'm thinking of going on the "Special K diet." They claim you can lose five pounds in two weeks. I would like to keep going and lose 25 pounds in ten weeks, but somehow I don't think it aggregates that way. I need to get back on the treadmill and sweat my ass off, that's what I need to do.



Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online