LOVEPACK numero UNO!

[ Twilight Soundtrack - Decode (paramore) ]

greetings lovelies,
so today i came home to a lovely package from my lovely girl Ledyyy a.k.a Fafibaby12 (if ya'll dont know of her, be sure to check her hotself out! =P), i had sent her a Lovepack cuz she really digged my L.A. Color palette. And she couldnt find one, so i stopped by my local store and they still had it in stock, so i stocked up like 3more! 1 for thee lovely Ledyllyn & the other 2 for future contest prizes (: for my YT subbies &/OR Blog followers! so watch out for that! COMING SOON! lol. but n e hu, this giirrl; she is sooo awesome & extremely sweet (: she had given me her D&B purse that she had up for sale + many other goodies!!! check it out yo:

GIZMO was joinging me on the fun! i think he was curious wuts in it as well! he kept sniffing it!!!
awww.... she stuck a little HK sticker by my name! can u say CA-UUUUUTE???!?!?!im diggin the artwork yo! "PEACE&LOVE" hells yeeeea deuce deuce V^_^Vi opened the package to come find this LOAD OF GOODIES! wowzaaaaa! @.@she also included a LOVENOTE! i love little notes! =) thus, explains why i always write little love notes. hehe. makes me feel all fuzzy & warm inside, i hope my love notes does the same to others! :D she drew my name sooo cool, reminds me alot of Tim Burton's Corpse Bride! i LOVE LOOVE LOOOOOOVE that movie! hehe. i watched it like 5x already :Pshe threw in her makeup bag she had up for sale too! i was like "SAY WHAAAT!? 4REEEALS?" great for traveling yo!here is the cute heart pendant thats on the D&B purse, its superrr cuute.3 Mac Pigments, 1 Kleancolor L/G, 2 Chocolate M&M candy glosses (no wonder Gizmo was straight sniffin my shit, cuz there was candy scented l/g! lol), and 1 pair of ELF NATURAL LASHES. aint that a looooad full of stuff?? im excited to use all 3 pigments!! haha. And i never tried a Kleancolor l/g before! cant wait to uuuuse!! yayuhhh. i loooove the elf lashes! they're thee best! esp. these natural ones really does look NATURAL on me! chocolate candy gloss? hrmmmm, i LOVE chocolate; i wonder if i'd get hungry cravings for chocolate everytime i wear them?? haha... we SHALL SEE.i used the cuute bridal lookin ribbon that Ledy used to wrap the goodies in & PIMP'd out my Camera Case =) now it looks all weddingy. hehe.Lastly, i also took the cute Hello Kitty sticker and STUCK THAT SHIT on my case so it looks MORE GIRLY ^.^INSAAANE riiight?!? i swear, the NEXT Lovepack #2! im sending her later on is going to have to TOP HERS! muahahhaha!! *evily* [= hehe. but thats bout all i got. im debating if i should do a video? ierno. i already have makeup on, but i guess i can look into my 'TO-DO' requests on my YT and see wut i gotta do. lol. shit been on there for bajillion years now, my requesters prolly given up on my ass. hahha.. i feel so bad, i think imma try to squeez in TWO videos! since the sun is still up and running!! hehe. alrighty, i hope everyone have a good Wednesday! blog next time! be sure to check in! if u're NOSEY (like me) !! hahah.. *deuce deuce*


- LOVEVA<3
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online