Me in Red! (Blast From the Past Entry)

I've been doing the "blast from the past" entries, and this would fit into that category as well. I don't have a diary entry for this one, but oh are there photos! These are from November 2002. I went to New Jersey and met Karen and few of the FemmeFever crowd. I paid $70 for 250 professional shots. I was rather nervous doing sexy poses in front of others, but Karen really helped me gain some confidence and just go with it.

I realize that I'm rather shameless in putting these up, and also that I would stick out with a sore thumb with a wig like this, or even my own hair colored like this (though I looooove red hair so much!). These photos were just for fun. I wanted to go back when I had my real hair grown out and some electrolysis done, but I never got around to it. Well, with no further ado...




















Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online