Hospital Time (Blast From the Past Entry)

Here's one more "blast from the past" before we leave for New York. I threw some photos from Halloween of 2002 on here also. A small group of us headed out to the Silver Swan in New York City. The group consisted of me, Vanessa (my friend), Michelle (a crossdresser I knew at the time), and Cecile (Michelle's girlfriend). Keep in mind when looking at these photos that I had not started hormones or any kind of facial hair removal method as yet. The two photos with the bed behind me were taken at Vanessa's house, and the rest were taken at the Silver Swan. I remember feeling really thrilled at all the comments I got at the club and on the streets of NYC. Everyone loved my outfit and I got to "shoot" people with the space gun, which is a Princess Amidala gun that makes noise. I don't have the outfit anymore, but I have the gun and it still works. ;)


December 15, 2002
-------------------

I had to go to the hospital today, so they could remove the stent that they had put in me during my stint in the hospital in late August. Vanessa was going to drive me there and back, but she had to back out of that due to really bad back pains. I called a cab to pick me up from my house and bring me to the hospital. I was wearing a stretchy, white frilly blouse with flared arms (very girly!), my black stretchy bellbottom pants, and a pair of shoes that looked a bit like men's dress shoes, only they had high heels. I also had on all the eye makeup, blush, and a lipgloss with quite a lot of color in it. I also had a heavy bright fuschia nail polish on my fingernails and toenails.

The cab ride was uneventful, but everyone was staring at me when I walked up to the desk at the hospital. I didn't mind that, but much to my dismay, the nurse said that I had to have someone pick me up after the procedure, and it couldn't be in a cab! I had to go outside in the cold and call Vanessa on my cellphone (since they don't allow cellphones even in the lobby), and ask her if she was sure she couldn't pick me up. I would've spent the twenty dollars on the cab for nothing, and would've had to reschedule, thus prolonging this irritating sensation of having to pee all the time. I certainly couldn't have anyone from my family pick me up because of the way I was dressed! Reluctantly, she agreed.

I was led to a room where I had to take off all my cute clothes and put on a drab hospital gown. At least I could keep the makeup and nail polish on. After running some tests and putting in an IV, they brought me into the room where they were to peform the operation. I don't even remember going under. They actually said that I would be awake and coherent, but I wouldn't remember what had gone on while I was under. Yet... I have a funny that the conversation had turned to my crossdressing while I was under. Not that I mind much, but I just have that impression.

Vanessa was already there by the time they wheeled me out of recovery. She said "woah" when she saw my outfit!











Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online