Work Off the Weekend

{via}
You may have spent your weekend eating everything in sight, boozing like it was your best friend's 21st birthday, or snuggling on the couch with your sweetheart eating tons of ice cream because you don't believe in Valentine's Day but you do believe in everyday. Well it's Monday and that means back to the grind. Work, appointments, errands, and most people's five day gym schedule. You'd be surprised at how many people take the weekend's off of working out just like they take the weekend off for everything else. Serious.

Well, I spent my weekend boozing with my husband's buddy because Matt had prior team engagements and couldn't partake in the "Heyyy, haven't seen you in months"-party that we had on Friday night. Saturday I did a little workout, not much, then hopped the train to Florence for the night. There may have been a lot of walking around Florence but I don't necessarily consider that my workout. Especially when I do my best to eat everything amazing in every city that I go to. Which this weekend included ravioli, fettuccine, sushi, cod, calamari, a few cappuccini and a Kit Kat or two along the way.

It's been awhile since I've run. I had every intention of getting a gym membership once it started snowing but it took so long to snow and by now I'm basically thinking I could be home any day. That's a total excuse, I know. I really should just get over and get a membership for at least a month so that I can keep training for this half marathon, but again, I have an excuse. However, I have found some great things on Pinterest. **Yeah, yeah, Pinterest. I get it. Enough already. But I'm back to the grind this week with everyone else!


My most recent finds are these day-by-day workouts that you can totally do at home. I have been doing three sets of each daily workout, with a five minute jump rope warm up, and five minutes of jumping rope in between. Afterward I include a little something more, usually yoga, if not more body weight exercises. Walking in the snow with my enormous Sorel boots on is definitely a workout in itself! Basically by the end I'm a sweaty mess and my body hurts. Even Sunday morning after my first workout I woke up sore and hurting in places that I obviously had not been concentrating on for a long time. Running is great, yoga is great, but I love lifting and doing specific toning exercises and those have been lacking from my regiment lately. I can't wait to get back in the gym. Maybe I should stop making excuses and suck it up and pay for a membership for at least a month.
{via}
Today's Set
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online