Adele Covers Vogue, Backpedals on Five-Year Hiatus Comments

Karl Lagerfield might’ve called Adele “fat,” but thankfully the Chanel designer’s opinion didn’t stop Vogue from featuring the gorgeous Grammy winner on their March 2012 cover.

Although she does appear to be smaller in her cover shoot (some critics are already crying Photoshop), the singer told Anderson Cooper on 60 Minutes (February 12), “I’ve never seen magazine covers and music videos and been like, I need to look like that if I want to be a success. Never. I don’t want to be some Skinny Minnie.… I don’t want people confusing what it is I’m about.”

She’s not “about” the hoopla of posing on the red carpet either. “I hate the red carpet. I don’t feel insecure. I just feel like, Oh, I don’t want to do this. I literally get a stomach cramp,” she told Vogue, adding, “At the VMA’s last year I felt really out of my comfort zone because there were so many superstars there. But that’s been the case from day one. I never feel like, Oh, yeah, I should be here. And I was missing my best friend’s hen night. So I was a bit bitter that I wasn’t there, to be perfectly honest.”

The 23-year-old talked a lot about how she misses living a normal life in the lengthy Vogue profile and even went so far as to say she’s taking a break so she can enjoy being in love. "I am f------ off for four or five years. If I am constantly working, my relationships fail. So at least now I can have enough time to write a happy record. And be in love and be happy," she said when asked about her future.

Shortly after the issue was released she downplayed the reports that she was leaving the industry on her official blog: "I've a few days off now, and then it's the Brit Awards here at home and then I'm straight into the studio. BOYYAHH! 5 years? More like 5 days!”
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online