Be Happy. Workout.

{via}
Why is it that no one ever regrets a workout? It's definitely not only because you feel like you're transforming your body, you're mind is changing too. It's pretty common knowledge that a great sweat session sends endorphins out into your body like five year old kids swarming the puck when they're first learning to play hockey. It's your body's way of saying Hey, this fun! Keep going!


Best advice for a Monday? Get out there. Even for 30 minutes. Do something. Your body and mind will thank you. I spent about two hours in the gym today and was so happy with what I was able to accomplish on a day where I originally thought I'd do a bit of cardio and head back home. I also feel awesome getting back into the gym and lifting. I know, some girls don't like to bulk ... me either. I like to tone. That's why I lift. And run. And do yoga. And eat healthy. I can feel myself getting stronger even after only a few days back at it. But that's what this girl needs. Have to work on my assets before I hit my quarter-life-crisis tomorrow. Eek!
{via}
{via}
{via}

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online