Love, In Many Ways

{via}
I may not have gotten to spend my Valentine's Day with Matt {Insert longest road trip on Valentine's Day, Italian League. I dare you. Oh, wait, you did it. Shit.} but I did do some pretty awesome stuff today.

Matt was away for his game so our friend and I decided to take a day trip. We ended up in the most fabulous place I've been to in awhile. It took us awhile to determine where we wanted to go. There were two places that looked great but we chose to go the easy way out and travel as little as possible. After only and hour and 15 minutes we made it to our destination. Right away I knew I liked this place.
There was Louis Vuitton and Prada, Zara and H&M, cafés and ristoranti, a giant park that would be beautiful with more snow or during Spring when all the flowers are blooming. It was a bit metropolitan but close enough to the "country side" that you wouldn't feel like you couldn't get away if you wanted. Number one, I'm definitely taking a girls trip back there to shop. Number two, I am definitely taking Matt there because I think he would absolutely love it too. We missed two of the major sites there so I think that's a perfect opportunity to head back with Matt and check it out.

I got to spend the rest of my V-day with Lucy, snuggled up on the couch watching Captain America. (Which is just okay.) Had day-old chili, because it's always better the second day! I also attempted pumpkin cookies (because I have a lot of leftover cans of pumpkin) and I will soon attempt to cut one into the shape of a heart for Matt when he gets home at 5 a.m.! Cheesy? It happens.
{via}
**I was just reminded that Matt asked if I wanted to buy heart shaped cookie cutters at Accessorize and I said, Seriously? You know I can't bake.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online