Megan Fox considers herself 'maternal,' wants to have two or three kids with 'soul mate' Brian Austin Green


Megan Fox may have to tone down her language soon if she hopes to take on a new role: Mom.

The 25-year-old actress, known for her foul mouth and tattoos, revealed in the April issue of Cosmopolitan that she wants to have "at least two, probably three (kids)," and has always considered herself "maternal."

Fox and husband Brian Austin Green, 38, have been married for two years, and the actress notes that despite the image she has in the media, she's actually very much a homebody.

"It's because I have tattoos and I say curse words, and apparently, that's crazy," she said of her bad-girl persona. "I think maybe I give off this energy of seeming like I don't give a f--k, and that's misinterpreted. But I'm not wild."

And in fact, the stunner and Green began dating when Fox was just 18 years old, and have been together ever since.

The actress also mentioned that despite being portrayed as a sex symbol in Hollywood, she still believes in love and happily ever after.

"We've had obstacles, and we've overcome them," she said. "I truly feel like he’s my soul mate. I don’t want to sound corny or cliché, but I do believe we are destined to live this part of our lives together.”

Fox even confessed that she got "butterflies" the first time she met Green.

"I was too young for 'Beverly Hills, 90210,'" she admitted. "But the first time I saw him, I got butterflies. And the first time he casually touched me? There was so much electricity."
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online